Slow Cooker Pork with Pineapple and Mango Chutney
Slow cooker pork and pineapple mango chutney.Cubed pork with pineapple,spices and mango chutney in crock pot.
- 2 tablespoons+1¼ cups nonfat chicken broth,divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2¼ pound(1.250 g) boneless pork,cubed
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped onions,thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 16-oz(480 ml) can pineapple chunks in light syrup(don't drain)
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Heat 2 tablespoons chicken broth in nonstick skillet.
- Combine all-purpose flour and pepper in zip-top bag and shake well.
- Place pork cubes in bag and shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Add pork to skillet and cook stirring occasionally,until pork is browned.
- Put pork cubes in slow cooker.
- Add remaining 1¼ cups chicken broth and remaining ingredients to skillet.Bring to a boil.
- Pour resulting mixture over pork cubes.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- 10.Serve slow cooker pork hot.